- Fun & Fellowship: Senior adults from the French Camp community gather on the 4th Tuesday of the month, 2:00-4:00 pm for a time of singing favorite hymns, a devotional, games, and refreshments. The favorite games are Bingo, Chicken Foot (dominoes) and Rook. All are welcome!
- Historical Highlight Luncheon: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 12:00 noon, we host a luncheon and invite speakers who share about some aspect of French Camp’s history. A delicious lunch is provided by Marilyn Harvey for a donation of $2. This event is open to all in the French Camp community.
- Fourth of July Community Prayer Service: The Sunday evening before July 4th, the French Camp Presbyterian and Baptist churches gather in French Camp’s Historic District to pray for America. (Some years we have a covered dish picnic.)
- Easter Sunrise Service and Breakfast: Easter morning we gather at the Chapel in the Woods at Camp of the Rising Son and have an informal worship service celebrating the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. Breakfast is served in the camp lodge following the service.
- Community Christmas Service: The first Sunday evening of December, 6:30 pm, community churches gather at FCPC to celebrate Christmas. The service is followed by cookies and hot chocolate in the FCA Dining Hall.
- Party for October Birthdays: The second Wednesday of October, FCPC Women provide refreshments and gifts to celebrate October Birthdays for residents of the Ackerman Nursing Home.
- Christmas Baskets: We gather donations from the congregation and put together Christmas Baskets to share with people in our community. We combine distributing the baskets with Christmas caroling.